viernes, 7 de abril de 2017

Analyst - Week 9 -


  Hi everyone!  I'm Marta and this week I've been playing an analyst again.

This task has been very difficult to do, it has not been our best week but I have to say that we have worked like no other.

To begin with, I have to say that my group has been very well integrated and each and every component has put everything on its side to make it work. I also have to say that on the day of the presentation, our video was not well resolved and we could not expose it to other groups. The good part of this is that the teacher gave us the option to be able to improve it and is finally finished.

The good part of this work has been the time we spent with each other, since most of the time living each other away from another we could not stay, and with this work was an obligation. We laughed a lot and we were all very participative.

The negative part of this work is certainly the short time to do such a long and hard work. At first we were overwhelmed as we were going to translate the ideas into the video and make it clear. We stayed until very late with this work, and another one of the bad parts was the time to edit the video, there was no way, and as I mentioned before things did not go well.

As for the positives of my team, especially in this work is the energy and the desire with which they continue even knowing that things go wrong, positivity and constancy until arriving at the result that we want to obtain.
One of the bad parts of this work has been the small disputes that we had in creating the story that reflected the ideas that we had to express besides the misunderstandings editing the videos.

Finally I have to say that another of the good things I have learned from this work is to use programs to edit videos and how  the so-called stop motion can help you understand specific issues and as is our case the issue of education . This way learning is easier and fun.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario