jueves, 27 de abril de 2017

Star - Week 10 -











Hello everyone! I am Cristina Huete and this week I have been the star of my group again.

The star of this week had to play the role of a teacher who has been working for ¨x¨ years in a school and was preparing for becoming the new principal of the center. He had to have a strong style of leadership by choosing between authoritarian, participative, transformational or transactional style. We chose the participative style. The star with the help of his group had to prepare a campaign to convince the rest of groups and the teacher that we had to be the chosen group.

Between Monday and Tuesday my group helped me to prepare the speech I had to present to the class on Wednesday. We also recorded a video in which two of my colleagues explained the reasons why I should be the chosen principal. On Wednesday before the presentation I was very nervous, but thanks to the support of my group I was able to calm myself. I thought my presentation would be short and would not last the 10 minutes that should, but at the end everything went well.

Finally, this task has seemed interesting and fun to me. I also think that it has not been as heavy as others and from my point of view has not taken too much time to do it. Also, I think all the presentations were very entertaining.


Hope you have enjoyed this week! See you soon!!

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario