viernes, 17 de marzo de 2017

Facilitator - Week 6 -



Hi everyone my name is Lucy, and this week I have been in charge of the facilitator role. That means that I have been the boss of my group, and to be honest it was nice to command to my group mates. Once I knew that I would have to perform this role, I started to encourage all of them to do their job, and from my point of view all of them took on their role very seriously, striving as much as they could.

I would like to point out that It is not easy to coordinate the whole group. This is because we have to find a suitable schedule which suits to everyone, and as it is normal not all the members of the group are available for work at the same time. The group is made up of eight members and we have to do bobbin lace in order to finish before wednesday at 10:30  (time for presentation in our classroom along with our other classgroups)  all the challenges which involve each task. 

In spite of the lack of time we have for preparing the task and the load of work which it involves, at the end everyone has managed to fulfill our shared goal, getting all the things ready by the time of the presentation, which takes place as I said above on Wednesday.

To my mind we need to improve our efficiently as a group when it comes to colaborative work.  But of course, as the time pass by I am sure that in following weeks we will improve in this aspect, because we have very committed, responsible and hardworking mates in the group. They will live up to the challenge.



That's all friends, I hope to be with all of you again next week throughout this marvelous trip.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario