viernes, 5 de mayo de 2017

Facilitator Week 11 Task 10

Hello everyone, I am Cristina and this week I am the facilitator of my group.

This week we have done the work in a day because on Monday that it is the day in which we usually start the task it was festive.  So, on Wednesday, when we arrived at the class, Linda showed us a video about the PLE in which she taught us that it is crucial to understand how learning and the student should be at the center. When Linda finished her explanation about the PLE she explained the task in which three volunteers from each group had to describe how their PLE is by telling us all the tools they have used for their learning process, such as activities, personal experiences, attitudes. After this, all together look for an image that represents each one of them.

As facilitator of the group I tried to motivate my colleagues and spread the work as best I could but for a moment proved difficult since we had few time.


See you next week!


No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario