martes, 7 de marzo de 2017

Star - Week 1 -

Hello everyone, I'm Lucy and in this first work that we did I had to be the group's Star, so I was in charge of exposing what we have done to others. At first, as some groups were coming, I was giving them clues so they could try to guess the title of the images we had made, and later, if they hadn't understood it, I explained it to them. After the individual visits of some groups, we have been seeing the whole class the images of the other groups until we have arrived at ours, where I have said the titles that had given my colleagues and then I said the real titles of the images.
I felt a little nervous at the begining of my exposition and that is reflected in one moment in which I had to say "parents" and the word I said was "partners", so some of my classmates laught of that and I laguht too. Then I felt more relax and I finished my exposition without changed any word again.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario