jueves, 30 de marzo de 2017

Facilitator - Week 8 -




Hello everyone! My name is Cristina and this week I am the facilitator of my group. My goal during these days is to motivate my colleagues to do the task and distribute the work in a way that results easier for everyone and the final result is positive.

The task of this week is called Connections & Relationships and it is the continuation of the work of last week. For doing this task we have divided in pairs the 5 types of relationships at school and once we have read and understood everything we have put together the main ideas. Also, in pairs, we have thought a possible situation for each type of relationship since on Wednesday our star should be prepared to be a film director.

From my point of view this task has been easy as we have not spent much time and we could understand everything quickly. I also found it funny, especially on Wednesday when each group had to record a video representing a type of connection at schools. I think this group has worked very well throughout the week, helping each other and creating a good working environment.

See you soon!

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario