martes, 7 de marzo de 2017

Star - Week 3 -


Hi, I am Marta MartÍnez and this week I have been the star of the group.

At first I accepted the paper thinking that it would not be so difficult, but little by little I was discovering that it was not as I thought.

We finished the work very late and we were rushed, so I barely had time to prepare as I would have liked the presentation. I started to feel very overwhelmed to see that it was late and I did not have time to organize so many new concepts in my head.

I spent part of the night repeating over and over again as I wanted to make the presentation and honestly, it did not go as expected.

I had not spoken in English for a long time in public and my fluency was a little scarce.

Also, I did not have time to expose all our work so I left a little frustrated  the class.

It has been difficult to be the star this week, because the work we have had to do, from my point of view, was complex and expensive to learn but in spite of all this I am happy because my group has helped me in everything they have been able to and this way things have gone better, and with that I stay with work and fellowship.

After all, I do not think the thing has gone so badly!

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario